Pretend that I inserted a sizable and insightful intro to this blog post….-> here. Now, let’s get started with this list shall we?
- This first point is cliche’ but truthful nonetheless. DO YOU BOO BOO! 😉 Seriously though.. High School was the place that everyone tried to fit in. Even those who say “I don’t care what anyone thinks about me,” Guess what? They still fall into that “I’m trying to be cool by not being cool” category. Life is made up of weirdos. Some hide it better than others, and those that do hide it, are not happy with who they are. You need to be yourself. Not only that, you need to ALLOW yourself to be who you are. You be your own motivation. Don’t try to force yourself into a place that you know you won’t be happy in.
- Sing. In my younger days, I would walk through the hallways and sing my heart out. That action would produce evil looks and scoffs from my classmates. Almost none of them are in my life anymore. So, what did stopping ultimately do? Steal my own momentary joy. Now that I know that people actually love hearing me sing, I do it it all the time. Do what makes you happy. Momentary indulgences in positive things, can give you a lifetime of satisfaction.
- Ladies, Realize that you are a Queen. I tend to struggle with this. Yes, I say “I’m a Queen and I know it.” all the time. But here’s a secret. I sometimes say things that I don’t actually believe. It’s a human flaw. You deserve to be treated with respect. You deserve to be treated in an honorable fashion. You deserve chivalry…. IF YOU ACT LIKE A QUEEN. Act like a little girl, and God will bring you a little boy. Act like a Queen, and God will bring you a King. It’s as simple as that… and yes. God will bring you your Eucalyptus that will stand strong and you can cling to my little Koalas. If you go searching, you might just end up with a stick that’s pretending to be a firmly rooted tree.
- It’s ok to get stuck sometimes. At one point in your life, you will feel like you are at a crossroads. You don’t know which path to take because you don’t want it to lead to your own destruction. Well, that’s ok. You are allowed to sit and meditate for a few moments and decide what’s best for you. Even if you have people around you telling you what steps you should take next, realize this now, they aren’t you. YOU know what’s best for YOU.
- Quality over Quantity. Friends, Shoes, Clothing, Food, Men, Pinterest Quotes… ALLLLLLL OF THE APPLICATIONS! ALLLLLL OF DEM!!
- Don’t hold your tongue. Now, my readers who are in the older generations may disagree with this statement, but before you do, let me continue my thought. Don’t hold your tongue, stand up for yourself and stand up for what’s right. You are nobody’s toilet. Don’t let them dump their crap on you and expect you to keep it down and to yourself. There is a time to speak up, just like there is a time to keep silent.I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment Below and Don’t Forget to Live Life with a Multicolored Perspective <3